18 years of experience in handling Operations and HR from a Central & Semi Government organizations to Private MNCs across diverse industries such as Recruitment, Information Technology, Banking, FMCG and Food Services.
- Vasu rao
Areas of expertise and competencies
- HR Strategy & Structure
- PMS, Rewards & Recognition Program Development
- Career progression & Succession Plan Development
- HR Policies & Practices Development
- Psychometric Assessment & Counselling
- HR Operations & Process Improvement
- SME for development and customization of HRMS application
- HR Analytics
- Compensation Benchmarking & Restructuring as per IT Act
- HR statutory audit & consulting
Select Project Experience
- Have experience in handling operations and HR function from Central & Semi Government organizations to Private MNCs across diverse industries such as Recruitment, Information Technology, Banking, FMCG and Food Services.
- Launched the operation of an international QSR brand in India by setting up the infrastructure, designing and implementing the Organization structure, Manpower budget & Recruitment strategy, Industry specific compensation benchmarking, rolling out various Rewards& Incentive scheme in a performance driven culture
- Creation and implementation of best HR policies & Practices for FMCG segment of an international conglomerate present in India
- Pay component restructure for MNCs under Information Technology, Recruitment and FMCG industry to extend benefits to employee as per IT act.
- Instrumental in setting up high performance driven culture, career progression and Succession planning model in a century old well known bank in India
- Implementation of performance based variable pay structure for a Semi Central government organization.
- Manpower study for Hindustan Photo Films, OOTY
- Set up HR policies & Best HR practices at Autotex Pvt Ltd, Coimbatore
- M.B.A (HR and Marketing)
- Certified Personal Profile Analyst ( Thomas International)
- Certified ISO Lead Auditor (IRCA and CQI)
- Certified Facilitator – Train the Trainer